Wednesday 13 July 2016

Mad Cyril Appears


Finally, someone let me outta my cage.
Now, length to me is nothing cause I'm counting no page
Now I couldn't be there
Now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm born from despair

Dramaturgical
Audiences don't think so I command they do
Panoramic view
Look I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose
Sit and lose
All you different crews
Chicks and dudes
Who you think is really kickin' views?
Picture you getting down with the brochure, rube
Like you lit the fuse
You think it's fictional?
Mystical? Maybe.
Critical
Hero who appears in you 
to clear your view when Fringe's too crazy
Lifeless
To those the definition of what art is
Priceless
To you because I put you
on the hype shit
You'll like it.
Gun smokin' righteous with with one tip
I'm psychic amongst those
Possess you with one star


No comments :

Post a Comment