Wednesday 29 October 2014

Christmas Time

I think I ought to visit my family at Christmas. They might have moved since the last time that I saw them - I am quite bad at keeping in touch, sending text messages and that kind of business.

If I do visit them (and they haven't moved to the south of France), there are some things I might like to catch in London. I am not saying that I only go and see them because they are convenient for a trip to the theatre in the Big Smoke. But they are usually glad to see me piss off for a few hours after the first few hours.





Or, if I go this weekend, I could see this. Cos I am all about the science bit (is that Clinique? Or 'because I'm worth it? I don't really know, but I have started shaving again, so maybe I ought to find out).


No comments :

Post a Comment